BioSteroll (Hypochlorous acid), the safest and most effective disinfectant for humans Chlorine disinfectant: Highly safe disinfectant is the first to promote Hypochlorous Acid with a formula of HOCI. The component of commercially available Hypochlorous Acid water is Hypochlorous Acid, which exists in a liquid state and is an unstable weak acid, which is difficult to store and is easily photolyze. Hypochlorous acid is a stronger oxidant than chlorine (under standard conditions). In biology, Hypochlorous acid is a substance released by neutrophil phagocytic bacteria in the body and is one of the in vivo defense systems.
Another disinfectant is sodium hypochlorite (commonly known as bleach) which is hydrolyzed to Hypochlorous acid and sodium hydroxide in water. The sodium hypochlorite is alkaline salt. Because of high alkalinity, the anti bacterial concentration requirement is several times higher than Hypochlorous acid. Sodium hypochlorite is easy to decompose chlorine gas and trimalomethane (carcinogen); and cause drug resistance of Gram-negative bacteria; in addition to the main component of sodium hypochrorite, commercially bleach is added with components such as sodium hydroxide, detergent, chalking agent and aromatic agent and one third of it may remain on the surface of the article after washing.
Hypochlorous acid – features and advantages:
- Sterilization: The slightly acidic water (HOCl) has low concentration, high activity, extensive antibacterial and antiviral activity. It has slight oxidizing ability and high efficiency to kill microorganisms.
Safety: lox toxicity, no tolerance to bacteria, no harm to human health.
- Food related: reduce the rate of decay of food, deodorization treatment at the food procession industrial.
Easy operation: Use salt (NaCl) as electrolyte, diluted brine into the electrolysis cell to electrolytes, simple and safe for continuously manufactured.
- Health management: a wide range of uses, cleaning and sterilization, spray sterilization. It can be used for surface disinfection, air disinfection, etc.
- Low effect on food: no affect taste, color, smell or nutrients of food, low residue.
- Compared with the currently used sodium hypochlorite or alcohol, the concentration is low and disinfect in a short time, which ensures safety. After sterilization, its can be completely reduced to non-toxic, non-residual ordinary water. The environment is non-polluting and has the characteristics of reducing cost and reducing environmental pollution load.
- In the application of food, fruit and vegetable, it has high efficient instantaneous sterilization ability. It can significantly reduce the amount of mold causing rot on the surface of the fruit, and also significantly inhibit the browning of fruits and vegetables. At the same time it also has a certain regulation effect on physiological metabolism, which can effectively extent the shelf life of the fruit.
- The slightly acidic water has the characteristics of safety, economic applicability, low operating cost, water saving, and wide use of objects.
Water >= 99.65%
Sodium Chloride = 0.33%
Hypochlorous Acid <= 0.02%
Skin, Dentistry, Hospitals & Clinics, Natural Deodorant – Personal Hygiene, Fruits And Vegetable Storage, Air Disinfection, AC Ducts/Filtration System, Seafoods Processing, Flower, Farms & Storage, Agriculture/Hydrophonic, Gardening Equipments, Animals Farm, Swimming Pool, Aquariums, Veterinary & Pets and Any Surfaces.